Friday, August 22, 2008

Shards of Alara Prerelease Card!

It's raining Magic! There's so many things to write about and I'm having trouble keeping up! I just finished some major work related stuffs so I'm free to write now, but it's going to take time. I'm severely behind schedule on my nationals report and top 8 coverage as it is!

But I digress!

Hit the link below if you want to be spoiled about the Shards of Alara Prerelease Card!

Say hello to... Ajani!

Photobucket

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/arcana/1660

Prereleases are September 27 and 28, and Launch Parties are October 3, 4, and 5, and this special mythic rare alternate-art promo is stamped with the date the set goes on sale.


There will be no more separate pre-release promo and launch party promo, instead they will be the same. Launch Party and Pre-release locations are to be announced in the very near future!

1 comments:

Vengeant is a very cool card . . . it is just unfortunate that this will be the promo card for BOTH the pre-release and the release tournaments. I think that Goldmane is still better though.
~CopySix
www.mtg-realm.blogspot.com/

MagicMalaysia.net Search